Our website: www.domprzebudzen.pl
* By reading, browsing, or using the website www.domprzebudzen.pl you accept the following rules of using this website.
* We reserve the right to send unannounced messages to registered users of the website.
Opting out of services
* You can opt out of receiving information at any time. Information about this and the method of resignation is attached to each e-mail sent.
* The administrator of the personal data of the Guest / Client is Dom Przebudzeń Sp. z o. o. Registered office address of Norbert Barlickiego 25, 43-502 Czechowice-Dziedzice, Poland KRS 0000762571 NIP 6521744290 REGON 382051576
* The necessary personal data collected by the website “www.domprzebudzen.pl” are subject to the protection of personal data: they are not and will not be sold or shared with anyone.
* When using the website, the user may be asked to provide some of his personal data by filling in a form or otherwise. The data that must be provided is in most cases first name, surname, and e-mail address.
* As the owner of “www.domprzebudzen.pl” – we reserve the right to make changes to these rules.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator “www.domprzebudzen.pl”
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
c) maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). ‘Persistent’ cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) ‘necessary’ cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website.
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website.
c) ‘performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages.
d) ‘functional’ cookies, enabling ‘remembering’ the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) ‘advertising’ cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
ul. Brzeziny 16A
In English: +48 796 590 140
In Polish: +48 600 935 500